Thursday, June 25, 2009

Another First this Summer

There has been a bug going around our neighborhood. It is the "learn to ride a two-wheeler" bug. We have slowly seen this bug attack the 4 and 5 year olds around us. It was just a matter of time before it came to Dayne. Now I must admit seeing kids younger than Dayne learn to ride made me determined to have Dayne learn too. So off went the training wheels two weeks ago and we told him they weren't going to go back on. We knew he could learn to ride the bike and when he did he would see how super fast he could go. Now he didn't believe us and after a few tumbles he was done. He didn't want anything to do with the bike! So we didn't push it but still said we knew he could do it. Then tonight we decided to give it a try again... and now we are two very proud parents! Dayne learned to ride his two-wheeler! We knew he could and we wouldn't give up on him even though he wanted too. The best part is how proud he is of himself. He is all smiles and now can't wait to ride his bike while I run along side him. He says he wants to race me. I think he might help me to improve my time! ha ha. Here is the video of him!
We are so proud of you Dayne!!

1 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh my goodness! That is soo awesome. I have to get Mason and Jaxon on top of that!!!! Sheesh we are behind!