Friday, December 11, 2009

Holiday Baking

Taking an hour out of a busy work week to make cookies with the kids is a PRICELESS thing! The holidays are so busy and we often get so caught up in it that we don't take time to really enjoy it. It is so important to take the time to build those special memories with our kids! I have fond memories of making cookies with my mom and sister when I was a kid. I can remember making frosting for the cut out cookies with my sister- and trying to make the cookies look as good as a picture and eating the stars for the peanut blossom cookies. Ahhhh memories that make me smile. I hope that my kids look back at their childhood holidays and smile too!


YUMMM!


3 comments:

Osage Bloggers said...

That pretzel looks delicious! Nice pictures!

Dessy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dessy said...

Hi Melissa, I like your blog. Great pictures and your children are adorable!!
I am Dessy, an Indonesian. Please to meet you here.