Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Beau

Dayne- My Beau- my "big" boy. He is showing signs of taking after his father. I say this because he is quite witty at times and can make us laugh. For example when we went to the State Fair I got the ShamWow. I am trying to go green and not use paper towels. Anyway, when Lylah spills something on the floor he comes running and says "Good thing we have the shammy wow." He is quite the story teller too and all his stories take place before I was born. Why I have no idea- but that is usually how his stories start- "Remember before you were born and we lived...." He has a story for everything and they can go on and on and on. Even now as I am writing he is talking about some car flying away. I don't think he has stopped talking the entire time I have been writing this.

0 comments: