Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My New Toy

As some of you know I have quite the passion for photography. It has been something that I have loved to do since my days as the editor of the yearbook in high school. It was a hobby that I never really thought much of until I had my Beau.... taking photos of him opened up whole new world of photography to me. I started off with this....

Then I upgradted to this....
Finally I now have this..
My Canon 50D.

My new baby. I have been saving up for this baby for quite awhile! I must say I don't even know the full capabilities of this camera! I am loving learning about it. It is a BIG camera! The sheer weight of it lets me know I have something pretty powerful. Of course it seems to have been made to fit right in my hands. Now I am itching to get some great shots as I learn all the cool new features. Lucky for me I have some friends with new babies and a few with babies that are Seniors that I get to test my new friend out with.
So now I am off to play!
Until next time!
Melyssa











1 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Yeah! I saw that baby in action @ Tball..OK well maybe NOT action but you know what I mean...the Tball game has much less action then that camera has!!!

Congrats! I know you will love it!