Saturday, April 25, 2009

Run Batter Batter!

The t-ball season has begun and Dayne had his first practice. I was pretty impressed with how well the team did! Even though the sand was a bit of a distraction from time to time! They learned how to field the ball, cover bases, and hit the ball off the T. I am looking forward to watching the games in the future!


Run the bases Dayne!

Here it comes guys!

Acting a little silly! I love the smile!

How far can you hit it Dayne??

This is how Lylah spent the practice- playing in the sand- eating a little- and trying to get the sand out of her mouth!

The next month is going to be great for Dayne! He really loved practice so I can't imagine how he is going to feel when he has his uniform and plays a game.

1 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Great Shots! I love them! And he looks really interested in most of those poses so you know he will do well!!! Unlike Mason with his glove on top of his head LOL!!!