Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lovey Dovey

Valentine's Day-

This isn't one of my favorite holidays in the world but I like to make days like this special for the kids. We enjoyed pancakes for breakfast made my Daddy. Dayne wanted to go to IKEA because he wanted to try the place with the balls as he calls it (That is Smaland or however it is spelled) Anyway, he loved it and didn't want to leave when his hour was up. The day ended with dinner made by Daddy too. It was a nice day all in all. The kids got a couple of gifts too... Lylah LOVES Elmo so she got a baby Elmo that must come with us everywhere we go. Dayne got a new Smartcyle game. As you can see he was pretty excited. They were both lucky ducks and get money from their grandparents that burned a hole in Dayne's pocket- he just HAD to get a new train! Lylah got a Pooh Bear phone since she fights with Dayne over his Thomas phone in the car- hopefully it helps but I am not holding my breath! HA HA. I hope you all had a special day with your loved ones!

0 comments: