Thursday, February 12, 2009

Week 4

The past week has been a little crazy for me! We had conferences and that always put my world into a bit of a tail spin. It is hard to be at school late and keep track of things at home. So Rich was in charge this week of remembering to take our picture-a-day. He did the photos on Tuesday and Thursday while I was gone. Thanks Rich!! Hopefully now that conferences are behind me I can get back into the swing of things. With the taste of some warmer weather I am so ready for spring! Of course it is only February so we do have awhile to go! But I am a little hopeful that spring might come a little sooner- but that darn groundhog saw his shadow so I might be out of luck!
Until next time!
Melyssa



2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

These pages are killin me!!! Do they take you a long time? I am tempted but a little aprehensive about it! PS...I just added you to my blogroll...Sorry about that, I kept forgetting!!!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

PS, I meant to say they are so cute...just not sure I can manage!!!