Monday, March 9, 2009

From the EDGE....

Our vacation continued with a trip to the Edge Water Park. Now for those of you that know me really well know that water is not my thing. It is funny because I am a Pisces - a water sign- and I am suppose to love the water but when I was little I didn't have a great experience with water and I haven't been a fan since. But I do try to get over it for my kids. We decided to go to a water park because Dayne LOVES the water. He can't get enough of it. So of course he was difficult to get out of there when the trip was over. Lylah had enough after an hour. She actually screamed on the Lazy River. I think it was the dumping bucket that sent her over the edge. It was nice to get away and have a change of scenery. Even though there were 6 families from my school there and I had a few kids waving at me- PLUS my assistant principal was there. So needless to say I didn't get much of an escape but it was a good time for the most part. Enjoy the photos. I could post a lot more but I tried to keep it under control!

Lylah watching the bucket of water fall.

Happy guy on the Lazy River!

WHEEE!! what fun!!!!

Lylah watching the action and waiting for Dayne to come down the slide.

My happy girl- on the edge of the pool where she was most happy!

He couldn't get enough!




Until next time!
Melyssa


1 comments:

Yolanda "Little" Fenn said...

Such cute pictures...the one of Lylah with her fingers in her mouth!!! Adorable! Glad to hear that you went on vacation with half your school!!! LOL...hope you have a great time~!