Sunday, March 1, 2009

Children's Museum

What better way to start off the month of March than with friends at the Children's Museum. It is another cold day so it was great to go somewhere inside. The kids had a blast! Dayne thought every part was fun. He didn't want to leave. It was fun just to watch them run around and explore. I had lots of fun photos of their adventure so I put them quick into a smilebox show. Take a look and enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Children's Museum
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


1 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

That place is soo fun! I am glad you have such an attitude about taking pics when you are there....I have been there a thousand times and I just stopped taking pics...Really cute Smilebox tho =) Glad you had a good time!