Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Last Few

Here are a few more photos from the trip that I thought I would share. I am still playing around with a few of them so I don't know if these are the final edits.. but I wanted to post them. The first day we were in Duluth it was REALLY overcast. Two different looks at the same place. I am playing around with how bright I want to make it. It was so cloudy and I was using my telephoto lens to take the photo. I like them both for different reasons.
This one just makes me laugh a little... the deer came right up by where we were. Actually there were quite a few (babies too!) around the area. Last but not least is my Belle, Lylah. She was into playing "where is Lylah" in the back seat so I just had to take a photo of her. I love how it shows off her beautiful blue eyes.
There ya have it... our trip to Duluth in a nut shell. It was a nice way to spend my birthday as well. It is always nice to get away for a little while. I am thinking next year it might need to be somewhere warm. But our spring break is extra short next year so I don't know what that will bring!
Until next time!
Melyssa


1 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

The boat and the deer picture is really great! Glad you had a great time. I have NEVER been to Duluth in the winter...might have to try it next year!