Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Hunt!

Boy I realized I have been so busy I have neglected my blog. I really don't know where the time has gone. I have been doing my picture- a- day but I need to put them in my digital layouts so check back again to see them.


Today was a fun day in Clubwest. The day of the Easter Egg Hunt! Dressed in their Easter outfits they went hunting! It was fun to see all the kids run around gathering eggs. They were only to pick up 7 eggs (not everyone followed the rules- argh) With over 100 kids there it was pretty crazy! Dayne and Lylah had a blast! Waiting for the hunt to begin with his buddy!Look! I found some!I get one more!This is my attempted to get them to stand together for a photo... they didn't want to stop the hunt so there aren't any smiles!


After the hunt we headed inside to see the Easter Bunny and to pet some animals. Lylah loved seeing the animals. The ducks and bunnies were a huge hit!



Lylah loves duckies!


Seeing the Easter Bunny didn't go so well. Lylah crying set Dayne off and he didn't want anything to do with the the bunny either!


Even though the weather was a bit on the cooler side it was another great Easter Egg Hunt in Clubwest. The best part of it all is seeing all our friends! Hopefully next year seeing the Easter Bunny will go better. Poor bunny.... felt so bad to have two sad kiddos!


Today was also special because my very good friend Tonya had her baby. Here is a photo of me and the little cutie! I also was lucky enough to snap a few photos! There was some great light from the window. And NO --holding that beautiful baby didn't make me want to have another one... =)





Until next time!
Melyssa

1 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh, there you are !!!! LOL...We missed the easter egg hunt because of Soccer, Hockey, Hockey, Clinic in that order...UGHHHH!!!

Can I just say that you are looking pretty thin in that baby holding picture!!!

Glad to see your back! Like all the changes to the blog!