Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Beginning of Summer Tradition!

A tradition in our neighborhood is the Luau. We always look forward to it. We do a pig roast and have lots of great side dishes and entertainment. This year we were a hit in our matching outfits..YES.. I said MATCHING. Oh I know that is kinda sad isn't it.. but it was fun. My parents got them for us on one of their trips to Hawaii. They know about our annual Luau and thought it would be fun. We sure did look cute!!

My mom and dad where here this year so they joined us. Check out my dad-- no beard. He hasn't been without a beard since I was Lylah's age!Dayne and MorMorHandsome Dayne...Beautiful Lylah. They always have great entertainment with dancers and a Hawaiian musician.
The kids did a little dancing after they ate.

We love all the great events that happen in our neighborhood and try to get to them all!!

0 comments: