Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Open up and say Ahhhhh

Lylah had her first visit to the dentist. It was... well ... I guess you can say entertaining. She wasn't to sure about this whole thing. I ended up having to sit right by her on the chair and hold her hand. But...... it let me get nice and close to take some photos. I had to use my phone to take them since I forgot the camera at home!! Lylah learned about the different tools the dentist would use.
Getting her teeth cleaned!

She held onto her new toothpaste and toothbrush for dear life!


Mr. Thirsty!



Time for floss!

Finally the dentist comes by to take a look. She said Lylah has big teeth! Now wonder they all don't seem to fit so well in her mouth. I hope her adult teeth come in better or the orthodontist will love us! One happy girl at the end. She even got her own floss and a balloon! Gotta love a trip to the dentist.... and lucky girl gets to do it again in 6 months... and 6 months after that... for the rest of her life!

0 comments: