Thursday, June 24, 2010

This is the life!

I get to live in the best of both worlds! I have a job that I love teaching (and I get to start a new position this fall - I am so excited) AND I get to have time off with my kids. Now life can't get better than that. Today was one of those days when I really love the life I have! We went to the new beach in town. It is not too far away and it has soft sand and a shallow beach. We arrive early to get a spot (some friends joined us later) It was so quiet and the kids just LOVED it. They right way played in the sand!

Working together! It was so awesome to see them create together!My little beach beauty!

This photo was done by request... He said.. Mom-- come take my photo by this thing. It will make a GREAT picture. Maybe someday he will be my assistant!
Look at the sand!
Heading to the water before it got to busy.
It didn't take long before the beach filled up with lots of people. But it was still fun. The kids had a blast and as we were leaving wanted to know when we would go back again. Lucky for them it is super close so we will be back again!

0 comments: