Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2 year Photos



Here are some photos of Lylah at 2 years! We used a birthday gift for one of the sets of photos. She is our little princess so we just couldn't resist.

Here is the second set... I am really quite proud of them. I have been working more with natural light. It is not an easy thing to do when there are so many cloudy days! But it was a beautiful sunny day so I went to work! Here is my beautiful baby with the blue eyes dressed in blue!

Now my 2 years of monthly photos are done. Now I get to do them when I feel like it or at least every 6 months! But with such cute subjects it is hard to not take their photos! Dayne is at the age he is letting me practice on him... it is Lylah that is not as willing... but she will get there!

Thanks for looking! I updated a lot tonight so there is lots to look at and read! Enjoy!

Until later!

Melyssa

3 comments:

Sos said...

Melyssa your blog looks great. Your little Lylah is precious. The pictures turned out awesome. Happy 2009.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I love the pics...so cute! She is getting so big! Sorry about not leaving comments for a while. I have been off the blog roll

Unknown said...

Love the picture of Lylah with her hands under her chin. She's got that cute/devious look in her eyes that those second borns get.