Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cutie Pie

My very good friend Kris from Illinois has the cutiest baby! Kris is a long time friend, we actually are more like cousins. I call her mom my Aunt so usually when I talk about her she is a cousin. She is extra special to me because it was at her wedding that I met Rich. I was her personal attendant and he was a groomsman. We some how ended up sitting next to each other at the Cubs games we went to the day before the wedding-- I ate the pickles off his hamburger, and a year to the day exactly Rich and I got married. Kris and her husband stood up for us at our wedding too. 5 months ago she was blessed with her sweet little one!


Me and the cutie pie!!!

Lylah showing her a book! Dayne just loves a babies and this sweetie was no exception! Spending the holidays with them is always so wonderful. My Auntie Kay is a great cook and of course the company is great too! The best part (to me anyway) was looking around and see Kris, Mike, Uncle Bob, and I playing with our iPod Touches... way too funny!!! Hey gotta love WiFi and family! HA HA! I am looking forward to their visit when they come up for Twins Fest. Kris has been along time fan of the Twins....

0 comments: