Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Picture a day

So I am trying to follow the lead of my friend Karin and take a picture a day. I started this past Saturday and so far, so good. I am trying to be more creative with what I photograph and not always have it be about the kids. Here are the photos from the last few days. Saturday, Jan 10- Lego Fun! Dayne got Legos for Christmas from Auntie Mere. He loves to make "trash cubes" like Wall-E. Lylah even gets in on the fun and helps him find the perfect Lego for his creations!Sunday, January 11th Fun in the Snow! Dayne took Lylah for a few rides around the yard on the sled. Too bad it keeps being too cold to play outside- Dayne truly loves it!
Monday, Jan 12th. Now this was quite the sight for Rich to find! I had gone to the Clubhouse to workout leaving the kids watching TV and eating bananas. Rich was finishing shoveling the driveway and was going to be inside in a few minutes. Well I guess it was a few minutes too long because they helped themselves to carrots and ranch dip. Lylah loves to chew them down a little and move on to another one. Needless to say lots of carrots went to waste and the ranch dip was pretty much gone!

Tuesday, Jan 13th. This little device has become my "best friend" for my workout. Nothing compares to working with a friend but it does help fill the times when I work out and the TV's are on sports. I just love the iPod Touch because I can listen to my music, podcasts, and even keep up on Facebook or e-mail (thanks to the WiFi at the Clubhouse). I was even able to download an application that works with the Livestrong.com website that tracks calories and fitness. It is nice to have a way to track the work I have been doing. Now I know that it isn't the best thing to play with my iPod applications while working out, but heck- a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Stay tuned for my picture a day updates! Let's see if I can keep it up!!

Until next time!

Melyssa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Melyssa. It's getting easier for me to make sure I take a picture everyday so I think once you get started it will get better. Love the pictures and can't wait to see what else you do.