Sunday, January 25, 2009

Como Conservatory

On Saturday we spent some time at the Como Conservatory. I am going to be taking some photos for a couple there soon so I wanted to scope out some good places and do a little practicing. My models were Dayne and Lylah. Dayne has developed a love for the camera and is willing to help me. Lylah on the other had isn't into it. She just wouldn't look at me! Of course there were TONS of people there because they had an Orchid Show for the St. Paul Winter Carnival so it made things a little more difficult. Since it is an indoor garden it was SOOO hot in there. I was actually sweating! A nice change from how it has been lately... made me dream of summer! I wanted to share a few photos from today.






Dropping pennies in the fountain.

An orchid from the show. I thought the colors were pretty.

Lylah just didn't want to smile!
Until next time,
Melyssa


0 comments: