Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blog Tag

Okay Tarah I will join in the fun of Blog Tag and answer..... Humm let me see. I am not really that weird so this might be hard (LOL) Just Kidding!

Seven Random/Weird Facts about myself-
1. I married my husband exactly a year to the day we met- and we didn't even live in the same state until 2 months before we got married.
2. When I sleep I move my foot back and forth and I actually wore out a hole in the sheet! OH MY!
3. I have a need for the kitchen sink to be completely empty before I go to bed.
4. I hated math all through school- actually had no confidence in it- and now I teach math to 5th graders- and it is so much fun!
5. I actually wanted to live on a farm growing up- I thought farms were so cool- but that is coming from a big city girl that thought a farm was like the pumpkin farm she went to as a kid with 3 rows of corn, a cow, and a pig- THEY ARE SO NOT!
6. I have horrible handwriting- I can never teach 3rd grade (that is when they teach cursive). Everything in my classroom is typed up on the computer.
7. I have traveled to almost every state, as well as, Germany, England, France, New Zealand, and Australia. I would love to go back to Australia.

I am going to Tag Karin- she is really the only person that I know that Blogs that Tarah didn't tag- I would tag my sister but I know she wouldn't do it!

Just Me and My Boys- Karin-- - TAG YOU'RE IT!

Until later-

1 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Yeah! Isn't that fun??? People play weird games like this all the time..intersting about the foot and the sheet...who would have known! Hope you are having a great week. Tarah