Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving!

Click to play Pumpkin Carving
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Have you tried Smilebox? It is a pretty cute digital Scrapbooking website. They can be created to share online for free or you can pay to have it downloaded for printing. They are all pretty cute and easy to use. I have made a few just for fun but thought I would share our pumpkin carving photos from tonight using the site. There are a variety of choices from scrapbook pages to post cards. A few draw backs are it is just drag and drop and you can't change too much. I think it is a fun way to share photos with friends and family because you can also e-mail what you create too! Oh you might notice the pumpkin is pretty small. When we went to carve our HUGE pumpkins we found they had all started to rot except for the baby one! Pretty disappointing but actually it turned out pretty cute! Rich was disappointed because he was REALLY looking forward to the seeds- that is his favorite part!!

Enjoy!

Melyssa

3 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Super cute! I did one of those Smileboxes for the boys birthday. It was really cute too..kinda like digital scrapbooking. Looks like everyone is getting ready...we are carving tonight!

Unknown said...

The smilebox video is cute. I will have to check out the site. It seems like a little more fun to share your photos than just e-mailing them. I might have to do this to send to family and friends. We got a bunch of seeds from our pumpkins and I want to try and save them from the ones we haven't carved yet. If I get them roasted I will try to bring a few for Rich. However, I may eat them all because it is one thing I can eat right now.

Hansell Happenings said...

I am going to try that - I am sure I will have problems - but I will still try. Very cute! We haven't carved pumpkins yet and we are running out of time.... See you tonight!