Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Little Skeletons


I have an obsession I must admit to. It is PJ's and T-shirts that relate to holidays. I think it is the closest I will get to wearing something that is considered teacher like. I am sure you have seen those people that wear those apple t-shirts that say some enlighening statement about teaching. Those are not for me. I don't know if I could even wear them when I am 60+ and still teaching because I can't afford to retire. Nope, they are not for me. But when the stores have those PJ's for the kids for Halloween or Christmas I can't resist or those t-shirts with a cute pumpkin- hold me back. I know it is kinda silly for a 30 something to find them fun but heck I do deal with children in all aspects of my life so I guess that could be part of it. Now this Halloween Gymboree had these CUTE skeleton PJ's for the kids and they glow in the dark. Talk about cute! So these jammies will be washed many times so they get to wear them leading up to Halloween. Plus of course there are the T-shirts from Old Navy that will be broken out next week. So if you happen to be at the science museum on Halloween and see a school group with a leader in a orange t-shirt with a pumpkin on it that would be me.....

2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Cute! I love the theme PJ's although both of my boys now choose their own and decide to wear Christmas PJ's at Easter ahh who cares right...
Super cute!!! I love the pink too!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

You must have gone someplace fun with the kiddos for MEA...other wise there is no go excuse for not blogging!!! Hope you had a great time! I also really like reading your blog. You are sweet to say that about mine too!