Sunday, October 26, 2008

Time for hair cuts...

Today was hair cut day for the kids! Usually Lylah is the only one in our family that actually goes into a salon to get a hair cut, but we decided to let Dayne have a trip too- after 4 years he may as well have some style right! So we started out at Kids Hair for Lylah and did a little chopping and now her hair is above her shoulders. It is pretty cute. I figured I wouldn't do pig tails with wearing winter hats so a short 'do was worth a try. She is a bit of a natural curl in the back so it doesn't lay as nicely as I wish but it is still cute! Next we checked out Sports Clips for Dayne. This is quite the place geared to guys. Usually we just buzz off all his hair so this was quite the treat. I am not sure if Rich and I can do what the great stylist did but who knows. He looks so cute with some product in it too! I might have to get him some! HA HA. Now tonight Rich will cut his hair and they will be all set- Humm that leaves me--I will be calling my fantastic neighbor for a hair cut soon! Perhaps I better start my Christmas Card photos while everyone looks so nice!!! Karin- have plans this week??? =)


Lylah's New Do!


Before

During- he sat so nicely- all that practice with Daddy helped!

Getting some product in his hair- too cool!

After! One styling dude!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't that funny. Tom and William went to Sport Clips today too to get haircuts. I wasn't all that impressed with the place. We definitely need to talk about when to do photos. Weeknights this week might be tricky with lighting and schedule. We could possible do Saturday or Sunday afternoon. We have a football game on Saturday but it is at 11 so we should be home by 3 or so. I just ordered the boys' sweaters for the pictures. Hopefully I will get them this week and we can do the photos soon. E-mail with what works for you.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

So cute! Lylah's hair looks cute!