Thursday, October 23, 2008

Scrapin'

Okay I am so excited-- tomorrow I get to go on a scrapbooking weekend. I am going with my wonderful friend Tonya and some other gals that I really don't know very well. Usually I go with my awesome neighbors (and fellow bloggers) so this is going to be a little strange- but it will be fun too. Getting ready for a scrap weekend is a lot of work! Especially when you are WAY behind like I am. I have never been this far behind so I am REALLY looking forward to this. I have everything put in order so I hope that helps me accomplish the huge task I have ahead. With any luck I will get caught up- of course just to get behind again. I have found that I do a lot better on these weekends. For some reason getting everything out to work for just an hour doesn't seem worth it so these weekend away are great for me to scrapbook.

Of course I will miss my Beau and Belle greatly (and my hubby too for that matter) but I think it does everybody a little good to get away just for yourself. Makes you rejuvenated I think. Plus getting the fact you are sooooo behind on scrapbooking could help too! Another thing off the to-do list.

So the car is packed- food is ready- away I go- YIPPEE!
Hummmm if I get this excited to go scrapbooking imagine how I would be if I went on a vacation with my hubby--- hummm I should plan that one huh...

Until Later
Melyssa

2 comments:

Hansell Happenings said...

HAVE FUN! I am so jealous! I am going to try and get the ball rolling on something for the spring. I will keep you posted!

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend. I want to see your pages when you get back. When you feel bad about being so far 'behind' on your pages remember how far behind I am. :)