Saturday, October 11, 2008

Finally done!

When we got home today from picking up Dayne from a birthday party we were suprised by the shutters on our house! That was the last thing we were waiting for. Last weekend we had painted the garage doors to match the shakes. Now it is a compete look.

Painting the garage wasn't as bad as we thought it was going to be. Rich figure out a plan and did the edging and I helped with the main body of it. We needed 2 coats with a little touch up the next day. Now I hope that we don't have another storm and have to do this all over again. I love the house the way it looks now. We are also all decorated for the fall. We haven't put out all our Halloween decorations yet but it is fall at our home! Even if the weather today didn't seem like it. It was a beautiful day!

1 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Turned out really nice! I like it! I saw the fall decorations too...really looking good and ready for fall!