Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pizza Maker

Today was a pretty dreary day - which was a disappointment after the beautiful day we had yesterday. So we stayed inside and enjoyed some family time together. On of the things we did was make pizza. A cheese one for the kids and a BBQ chicken for mom and dad. Dayne was pretty excited to help.









Dayne helped make their pizza with spreading the sauce. It got a little messy- sauce managed to go flying! Lucky for me I was taking photos while it was flying and I wasn't in the range of the splatter!
Cheese sprinkling came next. To my surprise none went in his mouth as he put the cheese on.

Dayne showed off his pizza before it went in the oven. And decided to do a little dance and make some faces while he waited for it to be done.




Now if only eating the pizza was as fun as making it. As soon as he could eat a piece he took a few bites and then decided he was done.

Cooking and baking with Dayne is a lot of fun. I wish we did it more often. Humm- I think that will be our goal this fall- more fun in the kitchen!

Until next time- Melyssa

1 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

That looks like it was fun...I just took the boys to the dentist too!! So fun. NOT!